Okay, I’m officially ready for November! I’m done moving, I’ve got better wifi and I’m close to the center of Paris.
I have about two hours before I have to leave for a business meeting so I’ll do a quick post about last week’s and this week’s goals.
Done: I had four work days at home and I followed the productivity program as well as I could. Maybe this one is a half done goal.
Not done: I didn’t work more on projects. I kind of worked 50/50 with the projects and the personal branding. But I really want the personal branding to be 20% and the projects 80% of the time when I’m working. And I didn’t send a document with ideas and inputs to the company launching in Paris because I’m presenting them on a meeting today instead.
Social media goals:
Done: Pretty much everything. I hit 4,5k on Instagram, I have been posting every day and I think I’ve posted good content both on the Instagram and the blog. Hopefully you agree!
Not done: Didn’t really turn out to be 1 hour French a day, but I’m getting better at being consistent with the studying.
Done: I’ve eaten balanced and varied almost every day so I count that as an accomplished goal. Sunday was the only day that consisted of McDonald’s and Pizza Hut…
Not done: The training of course. I shall get better.
Weekly goals week 45:
- Have five work days (doesn’t have to be full work days as long as I’m productive); three days launching, one day for P1 and one day for P2
- Try to focus work on morning and afternoon
- 80% projects and 20% personal branding
- Follow the productivity program even better
Social media goals:
- Hit 5k on Instagram
- Study a little bit of French every day, focus on studying in the evening
- Try visit new places while I live in the city
- Get a French number
- Shop new gym supplies
- Prepare for meal prepping starting next week
- Look at gyms and maybe get a subscription
Ok, that’s it! I would like to say that even if I take my goals seriously, I sometimes let life come in the way because I feel it’s important to live life too. You can’t plan too much. My goal with these goals is to accomplish at least 80% of them every week. As long as I’m moving forward and I’m happy, it’s all good.
I got to get ready now. Cheers x AE <3